Friday, December 10, 2010

SWIFTMAS CONTINUES! HUZZAH!



Well here we are, the 8th day of Swiftmas! And I gotta tell ya, I'm running out of sweet deals to give you. But I tell ya what, I'll cut you all a kick-bum deal anyway, just because you're so awesome. So for TODAY ONLY, Swift is offering 25% off ALL Badger paddles. And if that wasn't sweet enough, with the purchase of any Badger paddle you also get a FREE Paddle Sock. It's like getting a sports car with free insurance.... except it's a paddle and you can't drive with it. But you CAN use it as a means of transportation, so if you don't own a car, it's as cool as getting a free ride to the local roller rink. That's sweet right? I love roller skating! So paddle your way over to Swift Muskoka or Swift South River and pick up a great paddle in time for Christmas. Sure, you can't use it until spring, but if I've taught you all anything, it's that paddling is awesome and that Badger paddles are the way to impress all your friends. You might not be in high school anymore, but I guarantee if you have a Badger paddle you'll be more popular than the high school chess champion (not that I don't love chess) Call us toll free at 1-800-661-1429 or J-stroke on over and grab the best paddles out there. Checkmate!