Friday, December 3, 2010

SWIFTMAS IS HERE! 25% OFF Werner Paddles TODAY ONLY!

Well folks, Swiftmas is here. I know, I know, I never thought I’d see the day either. I’m crying tears of joy as we speak. A whole holiday season, just for paddlers! And since we promised to make the deals more awesomer as we get closer to Christmas, we’re gonna ease into this whole thing. So for TODAY ONLY, all our in-stock Werner paddles are 25% off. No, that’s not a typo. 25% off all in-stock Werner paddles. I repeat, 25% OFF ALL IN-STOCK WERNER PADDLES. Not a bad way to start things off eh? We’ve got overstock on the Werner Camano (fiberglass), Shuna (fiberglass), Compulsion (carbon), Athena (carbon), and Kalliste (carbon) in a variety of sizes and colors. We even got’em in straight shaft and bent shaft too! These bad boys retail between $259 and $499 depending on the model, so you can save anywhere from $65 to $125 smackaroos! That’s like, a lot of money. So give us a call toll free at 1-800-661-1429 or stop by Swift Muskoka or Swift South River if you want to pick one up. You've got 8 hours and counting....