Tuesday, December 7, 2010

SWIFTMAS CONTINUES! Today it's all about FREE Swiftwear!


On the 5th day of Swiftmas my true love said to me, I WANT FREE STUFF! Well, since I didn’t have a partridge in a pear tree readily available, I figured that some free Swiftwear would be equally awesome (and really, a partridge? Come on, be reasonable). So for TODAY ONLY, you’ll receive a FREE Swift hat with a purchase over $100, and a FREE Swift hat AND T-shirt with ANY boat purchase. So if you’ve noticed that UV rays are starting to affect your hairline, or if you simply don’t want to do your laundry, pop into Swift Muskoka and Swift South River and see what we’ve got! Besides, all the cool kids wear Swift clothes. It’s the coolest thing since Twitter. Which we’re on now, by the way. Check us out, www.twitter.com/Swift_Canoe.